About Congress Wealth Management
Though each of our client’s needs are unique, there are common threads to what they seek from our firm; to protect and grow assets, superior service, and sound, objective advice. We go well beyond the services traditionally associated with wealth management by providing a fully integrated approach to financial planning, investment consulting and management, and specialty services tailored to your needs.
We work in a strategic partnership with Congress Asset Management as a Core manager to provide our clients with access to a unique blend of seasoned investment professionals employing a collaborative process designed to reach timely, well reasoned investment decisions. In addition we provide an unparalleled customer service model designed to ensure a deep understanding of your situation and goals, and awareness of the personal and family/business dynamics that influence financial planning choices. Our goal is to serve as center of service and stability to assist clients with stewarding their wealth, thereby ensuring the preservation and growth of their financial assets.
► Why Choose Us?
- You prefer a mid-size, boutique firm offering high-touch, personalized service.
- You want a "financial integrator" that can coordinate your complex affairs - your investment program, tax accounting, financial planning, charitable gifting, real estate management and more.
- You want the benefits of Institutional access coupled with a transparent process, with no hidden relationships or agendas, no corporate biases, and no hidden fees.
- You want a firm that understands clear, effective, and ongoing communication is critical to a successful relationship.
► Community Partners
Every Congress Wealth employee is strongly encouraged to get involved in the community with an organization of their choice. Some of the organizations our firm and employees work with include:
- Cristo Rey Boston
- Boston Symphony Orchestra
- the Ellie Fund
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Home for Little Wanderers
- the Laboure Center
- St. John School
- Mayor Marty Walsh Inner-City Scholarship
- the Michael J. Fox Foundation
- National Kidney Foundation
- Neurofibromatosis Northeast
- Patrons of the Arts in the Vatican Museums
- Victim Rights Law Center
- Vincent Club for Women
- West End House Boys and Girls Clubs
► Professional Memberships
As an independent, SEC-registered firm, we are legally bound to act in the best interests of our clients. As part of our efforts to achieve that end, our employees maintain a number of professional memberships:
Boston Security Analysts Society
National Financial Planning Association
Boston Economic Club